Kaunas University of Applied Engineering Sciences (KTK) provides students from Ukraine with the opportunity to start or continue studies in the following study programmes:
- Motor Transport Electronics
- Automotive Engineering
- Electrical Energy
- Electronic Engineering
- Materials Processing Engineering
- Road Engineering
- Construction Engineering
- Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
- Avionics Systems Engineering
Upon completion of studies in either one of the study programmes listed above, a Professional Bachelor's degree in Engineering is awarded.
In order to apply to study at KTK, Ukrainian citizens should:
1) fill in the application form for recognition of secondary education obtained in Ukraine and submit the documents listed in the application form;
2) after receiving the recognition confirmation from KTK, choose one of the following application routes
3) upon signing the study contract, students can submit an additional application for the recognition credits obtained in Ukraine if they have already studied at a Ukrainian higher education institution. Credits obtained in Ukrainian higher education institutions will be recognised in accordance with the procedure established by KTK.
In case of any questions, please contact KTK Admissions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling +370 626 44990