Students may come to KTK for exchange studies (1-2 semesters) on the basis of:

  1. Erasmus agreements;
  2. Bilateral agreements between higher education institutions;

Before you apply you must be nominated by your university or college. Therefore you have to contact exchange programme coordinator at the home university first of all. A student can be nominated to come to KTK when a valid bilateral agreement between home university and KTK exists or under academic exchange programmes between countries.


Students from partner institution who would like to spend a period of studies at KTK can send documents to Coordinator of International Relations – Ms. Judita Streimikiene.

Tvirtoves av. 35, LT-50155 Kaunas


Tel.: +370 37 308628

The documents to be sent:

  • Learning Agreement (Learning-agreement), signed and stamped and scanned
  • 1 photo
  • Transcript of Records (from home university, in English)
  • Copy of valid passport (for non EU citizens) or ID card (only for EU and EEA citizens).
  • Application for dormitory (if needed)

To assure that all Erasmus students are registered in time, the Learning agreement has to be sent to our Coordinator of International Relations before the deadlines:

  • Autumn Semester: 30th June;
  • Spring Semester: 30th November.